The Patrick Farish House, also known as the Lowe and Paula McDaniel House, is a one-and-a-half story vernacular Craftsman/Bungalow style home. It was built ca. 1926. The home’s probable builder and its first owner was Patrick Farish. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 31, 2000 because of its outstanding vernacular Craftsman architecture. Although several other buildings in Thomaston are built in the Craftsman/Bungalow style, the Farish House is the most intact. It is nominated individually because it lies outside of the original city limits and therefore is not included in the Thomaston Central Historic District.
This home is located at the intersection of East Street and Fourth Avenue in Thomaston (GPS coordinates 32.269227,-87.617749).
This is a private residence – drive by only
Source: NRHP “Patrick Farish House” Registration Form