This house was built in stages between 1899 and 1909. As the Palmer family grew, so did the house – three kitchens were built for family usage. This was the first house reportedly in Greene County to have electricity. Features of the house include beveled and leaded-paned windows, pine ceilings throughout, and many fine etched-glass mirrors.
This house is located at 315 Boligee Street in Eutaw, AL (GPS coordinates 32.840079, -87.891581).
This is a private residence – drive by only.
Source: Walking and Driving Guide to Historic Eutaw, Alabama, prepared by the Greene County Historical Society.