This home was built circa 1840 for William Peter Webb, a lawyer from North Carolina who was one of the earliest residents of Eutaw. During early remodeling, a two-story porch was added with a door on the second level entering a balcony. This house was added to the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) as a part of the Antebellum Homes in Eutaw TR multiple property submission on April 02, 1982. It is located in Eutaw on the southwest corner of Main Street and Eutaw Avenue (GPS coordinates 32.841885, -87.892500).
This is a private residence – drive by only.
Sources: 1) GreeneCountyHistoricSociety.org; 2) NSTA Form for the William Peter Webb House.