“Twin Magnolias”, also referred to as the Myatt-Hancock house, is thought to have been built around 1845. It originally had a Greek Revival style construction. Victorian features were added ca. 1890. The house is a two-story frame dwelling with a five bay façade. It gets its name from two large magnolias located in the front yard. This house is a contributing property to the Green Street Historic District that was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 30, 1979. It is located at 304 W Green Street near downtown Marion (GPS coordinates 32.633597,-87.322184).
This is a private residence – drive by only.
Source: NRHP Form for the Green Street Historic District