The original site of the Mesopotamia Female Seminary was just west of Eutaw. In 1889 this building was moved to the present location at the intersection of Main & Wilson. It became the core of Eutaw Female College, a reorganization of the old Eutaw Female Academy where in 1859 young ladies studied Latin, French, or pencil drawing for $10 up to $25 per term for pursuits in the Academic Department.
This building is located at the NE corner of the intersection of Wilson Avenue and Main Street near downtown Eutaw, AL (GPS coordinates N32.841583,W87.889874).
Source: Walking and Driving Guide to Historic Eutaw, Alabama, prepared by the Greene County Historical Society