The Bank of Eutaw opened on Feb. 15, 1882, with B.B. Barnes as cashier. The rusticated stucco facade of imitation stone and the round arches of the windows and centered doorway look almost the same as on the bank’s opening day over 130 years ago. This building is a contributing property to the Greene County Courthouse Square District that’s listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP). It is located at downtown Eutaw on the north side of the Courthouse Square (GPS coordinates 32.841074,-87.887251).
Sources: 1) greenecountyhistoricsociety.org; 2) NRHP “Greene County Courthouse Square District” Inventory-Nomination Form