The Turner/Sessions/Kopf house was built c. 1859. It is included in the Bladon Springs Historic District that’s listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage. This house is located beside Bladon Springs Road approximately 0.6 mile east of the intersection in downtown Bladon Springs (GPS coordinates N31.731425,W88.188195).
This is a private residence – drive by only.
(Additional details are needed about the history of this home.)