This two story-frame dwelling was built about 1860. It has an end chimney, nine over nine double hung windows, and a single bay entrance with a full height entrance portico with arched multi-pane lights. This house is located on Marion’s historic Green Street about 0.6 mile west of downtown Marion, AL (GPS coordinates N32.634284,W87.329439).
This is a private residence – drive by only.
Source: Perry County Heritage, Volume II