This house, built in the 1830’s, was the home of Alabama’s First Civil War Governor, Andrew Barry Moore. It is located on the north side of Green Street approximately 0.6 mile west of the Perry County Courthouse (GPS coordinates 32.635025, -87.328845).
This house is at contributing property to Marion’s Green Street Historic District listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP).
This is a private residence – drive by only.
Photograph courtesy of RuralSWAlabama.