This church was organized in 1888 and the present building was built in 1900. It is Carpenter Gothic style which was commonly used by rural churches in the South in the 19th Century. This church is located in Cuba on the corner of Fourth Street and Railroad Avenue (GPS coordinates 32.428177, -88.378608).
Source: Sumter County, Alabama Historical Points of Interest visitors brochure, prepared by the Sumter County Historical Society.
Photographs courtesy of RuralSWAlabama.