The Bush house is a historic home in Grove Hill, Alabama. The two-story Colonial Revival style house was built in 1912. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 28, 1999. It was listed due to its architectural significance as a part of the Clark County Multiple Property Submission.
The Bush house is located beside Church Street approximately 0.3 mile north of the intersection of Church Street and Cobb Street in Grove Hill, AL (GPS coordinates N31.713921,W87.775612)
This is a private residence – drive by only.