Bladon Springs Methodist Church at Bladon Springs, AL (ca. 1874; listed on the ARLH)

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This church was built circa 1874 by Peter D. Flint who built many of the buildings in the area including the Bladon Springs and Cullom Springs Hotels. The Bladon Springs Church is a contributing property to the Bladon Springs Historic District that’s listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage (ARLH). It is located in south Choctaw County in the community of Bladon Springs (GPS coordinates 31.731899,-88.197625).

Sources: 1) Historic Choctaw Tour, by Ann H. Gay; 2) ARLH “Bladon Springs Historic District” Nomination Form.

Loading
Center map
Traffic
Bicycling
Transit

Tags: , , , , ,