This building, which now serves as Livingston City Hall, was originally built circa 1875 to serve the passenger and freight services of the railroad system running between Atlanta, Birmingham, and New Orleans. The left side of the building was used for freight and the right side for passengers. Even after the passenger trains stopped picking up passengers and freight in the late 1970s, the building continued to serve as a freight office for the local industries until the last 1980s. With a grant from the State of Alabama the building was renovated in 2001 and became Livingston City Hall on April 3, 2002.
This old depot is located at the intersection of Main Street and Church Street in Livingston, AL (GPS coordinates 32.580889,-88.185250).
Sources: 1) www.ci.livingston.al.us/; 2) https://www.uwacontinuingeducation.com/blog/look-livingston-historical-sites/.