This building was built circa 1923 by Seventh-Day Adventists. They built a new church and sold this one to First United Pentecostals. The building is now privately owned.
This church building is located on Main Street on the southeast corner of the intersection of Main and Broad streets near downtown Gilbertown (GPS coordinates 31.876893, -88.319052).
Source: Historic Choctaw Tour, by Ann H. Gay.
Photographs courtesy of RuralSWAlabama.