The Robbins Hotel was a historic hotel building in Beatrice. The building began as a private, one-story home with six rooms, built circa 1840. A second floor was added sometime later. Between 1906 and 1910, Mrs. Barbara Robbins converted the house into Robbins Hotel.
Beatrice was established at the turn of the 20th century during the construction of a railroad link between Selma, Alabama and the Louisville & Nashville Railroad terminal in Pensacola, Florida. Prior to the railroad, most of the land where Beatrice is located was a cow pasture owned by Mrs. Barbara Robbins, widow of a Confederate soldier. She gave land for the railroad depot as well as the right-of-way through her property for the railroad. She converted her home into a boarding house which for about a half of century was operated as the Robbins Hotel, famed for its old southern hospitality and delicious food.
The Robbins Hotel was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 26, 1987.
This historic building was destroyed by fire in 2012.