The Presbyterians originally built in the area a hewn-log house for a church. It was replaced with a frame building in 1830. The present Greek Revival style Presbyterian Church was built around 1890 by the Gaston family. A Gaston descendant, Jim Watson, with his wife Vicky, have been good stewards for its conservation for the future. Services are still held during the warm months, April through October.
This church is located at Gastonburg, AL in Wilcox County (GPS coordinates N32.209778,W87.437889)
Source: Wilcox Historical Society